0

gossiping..a bad behaviour or a kind of meditation?

? ? ? Do u like gossiping? ? ?


Everybody says that they all hate to gossip but keep on gossiping. what is the deal with that?

I mean come ooon , we all like that..:) We all feel comfortable when we fire all our negative feelings against one person with a team of closest friends. Yeah surely the time spent for it shouldn't be longer than the time you spend for yourself.--the time spent with gossiping is directly proportional to the number of jealousy cells in your body. :) So be careful about that...

One day you gossip, then the other day u ll be gossiped about . that's a curse..:) that's the curse for the women who have no idea what they are talking about..for the men who think they are
re-inventing the wheel..for those who take their umbrellas with them on shiny and beautiful days..:..and the story goes like this..

So the media won't be feeding itself without gossips I think..If we weren't much curious about other peoples' lives, we could now easily say our postal code instead of saying 90210 (Beverly Hills).:).That's how we grew up..Watchin' Brenda and Brendon, worryin' for them, falling in love with Delon...etc.

I think we gotta go to other worlds where people really spend their efforts on themselves to become better and better ..

So I had written 3 things that will prevent you from gossiping: **:O

1-Learn how to cook.

Gossip about food for god's sake and they'll understand you..Trust me.

So , you would be much happier in your kitchen kingdom ,and you'll get bored when everybody listens to your words and not even answers back to you. :)

2-Start Reading.

Please...All years,decades,centuries passed by involve great gossips about everyone. So you think u have a new gossip invention? Na-a! They were all invented , written, said and done before..:) Grab a Dostoyevski and try to memorize all the names in it.. I 'm telling you, you are gonna be so tired that you won't have the time to gossip. :)


3- Live free...

As far as I have researched , the people who live free, are the same people who are being mostly gossiped about. So, start to live free..When you feel the vibrations in your ears [ and if your ears are turning red] u should know that somebody out there is gossiping about you.Does it feel good? If it feels good -and I don't think so- never stop gossiping..
u r on the right way..
go for it!


I hope my privacy doesn't buy a house for itself in the realms of gossip....

and sets me free

bye;)


ajda (C)

0 comments: